- The programme takes a two-pronged approach, to provide sound knowledge of the construction industry in the core subjects of construction systems, materials, environment, services, building law, contract administration and communications.
- The second focus is on specialist courses in planning and organisation, site management and estimation.
- It is specially designed for graduates in Architecture and specifically tailored to the industry requirement. Focuses on four areas of management competency: time, money, technology and people. Mastering these issues is key to the leadership function in modern construction.
Quisque placerat vitae lacus ut scelerisque. Fusce luctus odio ac nibh luctus, in porttitor theo lacus egestas. Dummy text generator.
- Category: Architecture
- PO1 Acquire outstanding fundamental knowledge in the field of Construction Project Management.
- PO2 Encompass the ability to work in collaboration with interdisciplinary teams.
- PO3 Act and communicate ideas through drawings and data.
- PO4 Aqcuire outstanding knowledge & software skills for design,construction, resources management and schdeuling & Monitoring of projects.
- Completed Date: Acting with the innovative technical competence in the use of emerging trends in the building industry.
- PO5 Understanding the diverse needs of values and systems of society and providing sustainable solutions.