Faculty of Architecture, invites all Science and Commerce (Compulsary Mathematics) students who have completed 12th and are aspiring for a career in architecture to a presentation at our campus followed by an interaction with the admission team.
As per Council of Architecture norms.
Date: February 2020 Onwards
Time: 10 A.M to 5 P.M
Faculty of Architecture
Dr.M.G.R Educational and Research Institute
Maduravoyal Byepass Junction Adayalampattu,
Chennai - 600 095.
Tamil Nadu, India.
Why Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute?
- ISO 9001 - 2008 certified University.
- Well approachable campus within city limits.
- NAAC 'A' Grade Accredited
- NATA test centre with in the campus.
- Well qualified Director, Dean with varied experience.
- Well qualified and dedicated staff with National & International experience.
- Spacious studios, classrooms, well stocked library, computer labs equipped with latest software.
- Conference hall and auditorium with projectors and other electronic equipment for audio visual presentations.
- Internet facility for staff and students. A WIFI enabled campus.
- Construction Project Management course is specially designed for graduates in Architecture and specifically tailored to the industry requirement. Focuses on 4 areas of management competency: time, money, technology and people. Mastering these issues is key to the leadership function in modern construction.
- Effective teaching methodology - adopting interactive seminars, inspiring lectures , creative approach, hands on activities, practical site visits, educational tours etc.
With dedicated staffs and encouraging management, we hope to make our Faculty of Architecture one of the best schools imparting Architectural Education in India.
Application Procedures and Regulations
Application form for B.Arch/M.Arch with prospectus Rs.1000 /- . Application by post can be obtained with extra Rs.100 /- by DD in favour of "Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute", payable at Chennai with full address of the applicant .
Completed forms should be sent toThe Admissions Officer
Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute
(Dr. M.G.R. University)
Periyar EVR Salai (NH 4 Highway)
Maduravoyal , Chennai – 600 095.
Selection of candidates will be based on marks obtained at qualifying examination, as well as the entrance examination conducted by the competent body of the university.
Payment of Fees
The selected candidates will have to pay the prescribed fees as mentioned in the Admission Form. The fees can be paid by cash or by Demand Draft in favour of Dr. MGR Educational and Research Institute, payable at Chennai. Fees once paid is not refundable under any circumstances.
Students sponsored by NRIs will have to produce employment certificate, passport, visa in original along with photocopies duly attested by a Gazetted Officer of the Sponsor.
Candidates should have a valid student visa from the Indian Embassy. Students will have to surrender passport and visa to the University Office for verification at the time of admission. All selected candidates will have to produce a Medical Certificate in the prescribed format from a qualified registered Medical Officer.